A society that treasures the safety, well being and self-worth of every child.
Youth Outreach Services promotes the strengths and abilities of youth and families by providing community-based services that empower and enrich each to face life’s challenges with confidence, competence and dignity.
Our Values – What We Believe
- Compassion is at the heart of our work.
- We treat all the youth we serve as if they were our own children.
- YOS believes that every young person deserves our support, and we strive to treat them with the care and attention they deserve.
- Our goal is to help them make positive choices and provide them with opportunities to grow and succeed.
- Impact – We provide life-changing programs for youth and families, inspiring them to make a positive impact today and in the future.
- We deliver impactful and positive programs for youth and their families, enhancing their lives now and in the future.
- Diversity – We welcome and respect the uniqueness of every young person, family, and community we serve with an inclusive approach and diverse team.
- Perseverance – We are dedicated to equipping all young people with the necessary skills to overcome obstacles and achieve success, regardless of their circumstances.
- Collaboration – We rely on our staff, communities, supporters, funders, and partner agencies to help our youth succeed.